Body Rolling for Abdominal Scar Tissue Relief
Time & Location
About the Event
Dr. Missy Gallow and Suzi Wilkoff offer this workshop for those suffering with abdominal scar tissue from c-sections or abdominal surgeries. In this class, we will use specialty designed Yamuna Therapy balls to increase blood flow to the scar, change the fluid environment that causes puffiness and swelling, and relax the muscle and fascia that is taut and binding.
You will be amazed as to how simple body rolling techniques can give you an abdominal massage like an expert! The best thing about this workshop is that you will be able use what you’ve learned at home right away.
One class addresses it all!
- Prolapse or Pressure on Bladder/Rectum
- Constipation or Sluggish Bowels
- Hard to Hold Bladder (Withholding Liquids to Compensate)
- Frequent trips to the Bathroom
- Tense and Bloated Belly
- Feeling Stuck and Numb
- Movement Restriction
- Cold Feet
- Fluid Filled Pockets
- Hard to Sit Upright
- Feeling Pulled Forward All The Time
- Hard to Build Abdominal Muscles
- Sluggish Immune System
- Swelling/Puffiness Surrounding Scar
- Constant Worry About These Symptoms
We will be on the floor for this class, so you must be able to move in various positions on your back, side and seated positions.
- All Yoga Mats and Yamuna Therapy Balls Provided (Feel Free to Bring Your Yoga Mat)
- All Contact Items Sanitized.
- Mask Required During Entire Class
Suzi combines Yamuna Body Rolling and the knowledge from The Arvigo Techniques of Abdominal Therapy into this workshop. Dr. Missy Gallow will contribute her expertise on pain, scar tissue and pelvic floor rehabilitation. For more information about Suzi feel free to visit www.holisticfertilitymassage.com orwww.bodyballrelief.com and Dr. Missy Gallow at https://affiliatept.com/.
- Sold OutBody Rolling For Scar Tissue$40+$3 Ohio Sales$40+$3 Ohio Sales0$0